At a Glance...
We are currently recruiting a Licensed Clinical Social worker with active Virginia license to work in post-acute care settings.
Legacy Care’s independent medical group delivers quality patient care in assisted living communities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities and post-acute care and long-term care communities across the Mid-Atlantic region. Trusted for quality care, we are devoted to ensuring a patient’s healthcare experience meets their individual needs across the continuum of care.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Performing mental health evaluations
- Developing treatment plans
- Providing psychotherapy sessions with an established caseload
- Collaborating with care team about patient care
Highlights & Benefits of Working with Legacy Care
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation
- Independent Contractor
- Autonomy of practice
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialist
- In-house billing and credentialing
- Discounted Medical Malpractice Coverage Available
- Discounted AMDA membership
- Active Virginia Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LISW) degree.
- Knowledge of geriatric psych needs such as dementia, etc.
- Proficiency with EMR
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or based on disability.