At A Glance
We are currently recruiting a Nurse Practitioner with active Virginia NP and DEA licenses for an independent contractor Nurse Practitioner position in a post-acute care setting. This is for a weekend position.
Legacy Care’s independent medical group delivers quality patient care in assisted living communities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities and post-acute care and long-term care
communities across the Mid-Atlantic region. Trusted for quality care, we’re devoted to ensuring a patient’s healthcare experience meets their individual needs across the continuum of care.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Follow the approved care plan for each patient
- Ensure exceptional inpatient care in a post-acute care setting
- Patient volume is approximately 15 to 20 patients each day
Highlights & Benefits of Working @ Legacy Care
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly competitive compensation
- Autonomy of practice
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialist
- In-house billing and credentialing
- Discounted Medical Malpractice Coverage Available
- Discounted AMDA membership
- Call Coverage rotation with call team
- Nurse Practitioner degree from an accredited nursing school
- Active Virginia NP license and DEA license in good standing
- 1 year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner (post-acute care experience preferred)
- Proficiency with EMR
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.