Legacy Care’s independent medical group delivers quality patient care in post-acute care settings across the Mid-Atlantic region. Trusted for quality care, we’re devoted to ensuring a patient’s healthcare experience meets their individual needs across the continuum of care. Clinicians working with Legacy Care enjoy autonomy with a team approach as well flexible schedules.
Legacy Care is seeking a Board-Certified Physician to provide services in a post-acute setting. We have full-time and part-time opportunities available.
How we support our Partners in Care:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Professional clinical and administrative support from a seasoned team of healthcare specialists
- In-house billing and credentialing
- Discounted Medical Malpractice Coverage Available
- Call Coverage rotation with call team; Light, call only.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Active Virginia Medical license and DEA license in good standing
- Proficiency with EMR
- Compassionate, Intelligent, Motivated, Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.